Disabled and unable to afford a move that benefits our family.

by Kenneth Gambrel
(Piqua, Ohio 45356)

Walk to Colorado ?

Walk to Colorado ?

Im a caregiver for my wife Lee Ellen and for our 7 month daughter Raynalee. Living in Ohio they will not pay me as a spouse making it difficult to rehab my wife with things I need to get her. Been trying to find ways to get the disabled discounts on reelections due to medical reasons. Colorado has offered me a salary to care for my wife but cannot get there. Terrible watching her suffer unable to get help from my own state. I am a certified volunteer firefighter, youth minister

and also had a county daycare. We also have a fundraiser for MS and disabled vets thats not doing well here. So Colorado bound it is. Is there a company that could perhaps donate or have a discount for long distance moves ?


Ken 937-507-2666

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Questions.

You may be interested in....

Since you're interested in disability related products, you may also be interested in the following products recommended by our affiliate partners, at no extra cost to you.  Just click on any product, and you'll be taken to the merchant for that product.

Note that the recommendations are auto-generated, so may not match automatically.  But you can also do a search for any product you like just below the product options.    Hope that helps!

Comments are moderated - by a human who also lives offline.  
Please allow up to 48 hours before comments are displayed.

comments powered by Disqus

The Special Life Newsletter

Sign up now to get news and special offers from The Special Life in our occasional Newsletter.